ATM and POS transactions fail with the Niyo Global SBM Debit Card

Hi Team,

All ATM withdrawal and POS transactions on the Niyo Global SBM Debit card are failing. I set up my pin and have verified that my card is unlocked and ‘ATM withdrawals’ and ‘Card Swipes’ are enabled. I have also verified my transaction amounts are within their respective limits.

I have tried performing ATM withdrawals at SBI, HDFC and Axis Bank ATMs. All of them have failed. All POS transactions are also failing.

I have been facing this issue since last Friday. I have raised a few tickets on the app, but they were directly closed without any resolution.

Please resolve this ASAP. The core functionality of your card is compromised. Please check the pictures below.

Regards
Saikat Bhowmick

Hey @Saikat_Bhowmick ! We’re aware of the issue and are constantly working towards a fix for the same. We’re frequently in touch with the partner bank and VISA for working on this issue. We’ll instantly notify you once we have an update. Regret the inconvenience caused. Appreciate the patience.

Regards,
Ashrith

1 Like

@ashrithjain I wish to mention that I just tried an online transaction, which is working fine. Please work on it on priority. This is the basic functionality for which we took the card. Most of us will do POS transactions when we travel overseas. It’s a good thing I checked this issue before traveling overseas.

Hey @Saikat_Bhowmick ! I definitely understand your concern regarding the same. It is absolutely necessary for the card to be working as it’s core functionality of a debit card. As said, we’re already working on this on priority basis and will get back shortly with a resolution.

Regards,

1 Like

@ashrithjain I’ve just received an email form global@goniyo.com stating that a new card will be dispatched, and they had asked me to fill a google form with my contact details and address. I’ve done the same and submitted the form.

Can you please ensure that the card is dispatched on priority, as I will be out of station for around 3 weeks starting from the 6th of October 2021.

Hey @Saikat_Bhowmick ! We did receive your response. Not to worry, we’re considering the cases on priority basis and will make sure to dispatch the new card at the earliest.

1 Like