Passport file number incorrect

Hi, I am unable to open my forex account as the passport file number shows its incorrect whereas I am entering the correct id.

Hey @kshitij_mehta! Welcome to Niyo Community!

This shouldn’t have happened. If the correct file number is entered, you should be able to proceed with the verification process. Also, we believe that your passport has been issued in India and is within the validity period. If the issue still persists, we’d request you reach out to our onboarding support through the live chat option from the app or write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com

Regards,

I have the exact same issue and no matter how many emails i write, all i get are some random automated emails and the ticket gets closed by itself,
someone please help me with this ASAP as i am traveling soon and i need the card.

Hey @Pratham_Bp! Welcome to Niyo Community!

If your passport is issued/renewed abroad, we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global. If it’s issued/renewed in India and if the name and date of birth on your PAN, Aadhaar and Passport are the same, you may share them with us at global@goniyo.com and we’ll have this investigated from our end.

Regards,