Regarding niyo global passport verification

Hello their, i am asking you all the time regarding my doubts, there is no positive response from your side, my account in niyo global is not greating regarding my passport verification issue can you please look into it and help me please i want to open it as soon as possible . Please have a look.

You can call me after 7 anytime Im available.

Hello their , I was opening my account but when it come to the passport verification by mistake i typed 0 in place of O , so now account is not starting further , please help me I was to open my account as soon as possible , please have a look on it

Hello sir I didn’t receive a call again

Hello their, i am asking you all the time regarding my doubts, there is no positive response from your side, my account in niyo global is not creating, regarding my passport verification issue can you please look into it and help me please i want to open it as soon as possible . Please have a look.

Hello their, i am asking you all the time regarding my doubts, there is no positive response from your side, my account in niyo global is not creating regarding my passport verification issue can you please look into it and help me please i want to open it as soon as possible . Please have a look.

Hello their, i am asking you all the time regarding my doubts, there is no positive response from your side, my account in niyo global is not creating regarding my passport verification issue can you please look into it and help me please i want to open it as soon as possible . Please have a look.

Hello SBM, i want to tell you that I had a issue regarding account opening while at the time of passport verification please you can guide me for the same , it is showing that you cannot do process from you own please have a look on it as soon as possible.

Hello SBM, i want to tell you that I had a issue regarding account opening while at the time of passport verification please you can guide me for the same , it is showing that you cannot do process from you own please have a look on it as soon as possible.

Hi @Avi5, regret the delay in response. Not to worry we are here to help you out. we at Niyo perfectly understand how things are important to our users and we treat them with a high level of care and accuracy to meet all expectations. Rest assured we have escalated your issue to the concerned team. We try our best to complete this as early as possible

Hi @Avi5 Kindly share your passport copy in order to get this checked further. These are the possible reasons why your passport verification could fail:

1. If your Passport is issued on or before 2013

2. If your Passport was not issued in India.

Eg: If your passport was issued by Indian Embassy from the USA (or any foreign countries)

1. If the name/date of birth on the Passport is different than your Aadhaar

2. If your Passport is expired.

passport .pdf

Hi @Avi5, thank you for sharing the details. Kindly allow us the window period to have this checked and update you back.