Niyo says account will be active in 15 days but its already 15 days and still no update

the app says it will take upto 15 days for the account to get activated but no improvements even after 15 days. is this normal ? i am stuck.

Hey @arunelva23! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it is found that you have got an OTP-based e-KYC, and the year of it is 2019, due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM as of now. It may take some more time for us to help you.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX, which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions.

Regards,

hi, i think you have a wrong data, i downloaded niyo only on last month ( aug 28-31 2022). i dont know about niyo in 2019. please look into it.
registered number is ********903. and my kyc is completed successfully as the niyo app said.

Hey @arunelva23! We are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global due to CKYC issues.

1 Like

so i cannot use niyo forever ??

Currently, you cannot use Niyo Global. Alternatively, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions.

Regards,