My account is still not active

How much time does it take to get active?

I am totally disappointed by the service of open account . my account is also not open for many days . I just request to open account and I sent many mail to the Niyo Global but there is not respond just sent me a mail to ticket number. This is waste of time and I think the company in the bank is not capable to the handle the customers. Thanks you

Hey @harshita.yadav0901! Welcome to Niyo Community!

There seems to be an issue that has occurred at the bank end while creating an account for you. We have highlighted this to our team for further investigation. Currently, we do not have a tentative timeline for the resolution. Upon receiving an update, we’ll connect with you.

If your travel date is near, alternatively, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions.

Regards,

Hey @Jainish! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal. When our system has tried to fetch your CKYC details, it is found that you have got an OTP-based e-KYC, and the year of it is 2019, due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM as of now. It may take some more time for us to help you.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX, which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions.

Regards,