It is showing it will take 15 days to open the account

Can you please speed up my application as i have my flight soon.

Hey @Mkhan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We see that your account creation is pending. The documents that you’ve uploaded are under review. We kindly request you to wait for a few days for further updates. If your travel date is approaching, alternatively, you may try NiyoX offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

@Deepak No i would like to go with niyo global only but yesterday it was showing 4-5 days and now suddenly its 15days i am confused? My friend applied yesterday and his account is already active within 24hrs and mine is 15hrs seriously?

2 Likes

@Deepak @Mkhan . I do face the same issue . I have submitted my docs 14 days back . Till yesterday it was showing the account will be active in 5-7 days . But today app says i need to wait 15 days. Whats happening ? My dad created his account last Wednesday and it got activated Friday. Please kindly look into it .

@Deepak hie now in my app it is just showing this please help out to get this thing working I urgently need it .

@Deepak brother i am expecting a reply from you. Or from niyo

1 Like