Niyo Global Country list

Hey Team! Does Niyo Global Card works in Philippines?

Hey @Pranay_Deshmukh! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, the Niyo Global card works in the Philippines. International ATM withdrawals, POS and Tap & Pay transactions are now allowed on your SBM Niyo Global Debit Card. We’re also working with the bank to restart ECom transactions as soon as possible.

Hi Team, can you please confirm if Niyo Global Debit card works in Japan?

Hey @Sumanth_Chakravartul! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, the card works in Japan. International ATM withdrawals, POS and Tap & Pay transactions are now allowed on your SBM Niyo Global Debit Card. We’re also working with the bank to restart ECom transactions as soon as possible. Until then, you may use our Secured Credit Card for ECom transactions.

Does Niyo Global card work in African countries like Ethiopia and Nigeria

Can I use the DCB and Equitas Bank Debit card for ATM cash withdrawal in Vietnam?
When I checked the list of valid countries, it is mentioned in the app that Equitas debit card is unavailable in Vietnam

Did the card work in Kazakhstan?

Hello does neo equitus debit card work in serbia?

No it will not work in iran. Since iran is sanctioned country. Services of visa and master card is unavailable. Only Mah Card will work.

Dont just reply yes to every question

I came across two different YouTube vlogs where the vlogger tried to withdraw cash from an ATM at Seoul Airport (ICN) using a Niyo Global card but the card didn’t work. Not sure which variant of Niyo it was. They even tried at multiple ATMs at the airport.
Niyo claims that their card works in South Korea. However, could someone please confirm, based on personal experience, whether you were able to withdraw cash in South Korea? If yes, which bank’s ATM was it and what were the charges?
Thank you in advance. :pray:t2: