Need to enable DCC payment for Immigration Health Surcharge

Hi,

I am trying to pay my Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) for my upcoming course in the UK. However, the amount that I’m supposed to pay is automatically converted to INR from GBP on the immigration website. There’s no option of choosing currency on the website. From what I understand, this comes under Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) and the Niyo global debit card doesn’t allow such transactions by default.

While I understand that this is done for the customer’s best interest, I have no option here other than to pay using the DCC rate. Therefore, I would like to know if I could activate DCC payments on my card for this one transaction.

Hey @NIYOCOMM202409084MUP

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

We understand your concern and would like to assist you in resolving this issue. Please send us a direct message (DM) with your registered mobile number and a screenshot of the error you’re encountering. We’ll promptly review the details and help you complete the transaction.

Thank you!

Hi. Thank you for the reply. Sorry but I can’t find the option to DM here. Shall I post the screenshots here?

Hey @NIYOCOMM202409084MUP

Don’t worry! Please share your registered mobile number and the error screenshots with us at global.escalation@goniyo.com Once you’ve shared the details, kindly confirm and help us with the ticket ID that gets generated. We’ll promptly look into it to assist you further.

Thank you for your cooperation!