Money receiving issue

I have raised my ticket on 26th July here is the Ticket Id - 1364392

There is no update from Niyo Global support team yet disappointed.

Please provide me an update.

Hello @kaushik_byna ! We regret the inconvenience. Please be informed that, we’ve escalated the issue to the Bank. Rest assured,we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible.-WB

Facing the same issue please get it resolved ASAP.

Hello @Mayank_Singh1 ! As per the update we received from the Bank. The transaction of INR 5000 was not received to your Niyo Global By SBM account. You are advised to check with the remitter bank. -WB

I’m waiting for the update @Wasim_Al_Basha can you please do need full on my ticket?

Hello @kaushik_byna ! As per the update we received from the Bank. The transaction amount of INR 20,000/- was not credited to your Niyo Global By SBM account. You are advised to check with the remitter or remitter bank.-WB

@Wasim_Al_Basha Exactly I’m saying the same thing, my amount of 20,000 has been deducted and not yet refelted in my account. I can share the screenshot and share relevant messages to you if you can do a DM.

For more information please check my Ticket Id - 1364392 @Wasim_Al_Basha

As you have mentioned in the message that amount has not credited but I got an email says that my available balance is 20,015 hope you can see the proof. That money is with SBM bank and I can use my own money. Can you please provide the solution to me.

Hello @kaushik_byna ! Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Please provide me some more time so that we can check and get back to you.-WB

@Wasim_Al_Basha Also one more thing, for one bank account there will be one account number, but for me, 2 accounts have been created in the Niyo Global by SBM

One account ends with - 2045 works properly (Send and receive money)
But this account which is ending with - 8853 (Can’t send money and can receive money, now 20,015 INR is in this account)

Please check the 3 screenshots.

@Wasim_Al_Basha any update on my transcation?

It’s been 4 days no update yet @Wasim_Al_Basha

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha can you share the update on my issue?

Hello @kaushik_byna ! We understand that you are awaiting an update from our end. We apologize for the delay. I would like to inform you that, we have escalated this concern to the bank and are actively following up for an update. We request you to please allow us some more time so that we can get back to you with the update. Kindly bear with us! - WB