Money not credited in bank account

I have been using niyo for the past few months and there was no problem. But I have given my account number along with IFSC code to recieve an amount of 9350 INR. he sender sent the money through IMPS and the transaction was successful from their side. But still I haven’t received any money in my bank account. Contacted customer care, but there is no way to talk to a customer care member. Wrote an email, they said they created a ticket with no. 1921667. But no response after that. It’s been almost 40 hrs since the transaction was done and my money is stuck God knows where. No response from SBM Bank as well.

Hi @Manideep_Veeramalla ,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. This is not the standard of service we aim to provide you, and your concerns have our immediate attention. The matter has been escalated to the dedicated team on priority, and we will keep you informed about the progress under ticket number #1921667.

Your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. :raised_hands: