International channels are locked - ISSUE

What is this issue of international channels locked???
WHY Are you guys doing this to CUSTOMERS?

all my transactions and all toggles are turned on.
what if my transactions don’t work abroad???

there is a big question mark on this…

Do u guys leave your users stranded abroad with few bugs in your apps/ system>>

kindly remove this asap…

Hi @Lifewithkaran ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please log in to the Niyo Global App, select your bank, navigate to card settings, and enable the card channels under card locks. This should resolve your issue. If you still face any problems, kindly write an email to global@goniyo.com. Our team will assist you accordingly.

Thanks

read again

i guess u guys dont read texts just write answers in copy paste format.

all my toggles are turned on yet it is showing as international channels are locked.

kindly ask ur backend team to fix this.

and not trouble users like us

this is sad
because i have upcoming travel abroad and if this card doesn’t work and just showed as international channels are locked while all my toggles are on>>

then i will be doomed in that case

Hi @Lifewithkaran ,

As discussed over the call. I will be highlighting this issue to our team and revert you with the resolution at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Hi @Lifewithkaran ,

We have updated the settings for international transactions, and your card should now work seamlessly abroad. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further concerns or need assistance, please let us know.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank You Jumain… that was indeed helful…

1 Like

Hi Junain, I’m facing the same issue. I have an upcoming travel in 2 days, I’ve turned on all international transactions but app still says international channels locked.

Pls help!

@Shivramp ,

Kindly write an email to global@goniyo.com with the screenshot and share the ticket number with me. I will check with the team and try to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Thanks

Here is the ticket number #2371747.

Hi @Shivramp ,

Thank you for sharing the ticket number. We will forward it to the team and update you via email at the earliest.

Thanks

Hi @Jumain_Qureshi , I’m also facing the same issue and the ticket number is - #2376389. Thanks!

Hi @Rajagopalan_Gangadha ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We understand the issue you’re facing with the screenshot you shared. Your issue has been highlighted and is being taken care of on a high priority basis. We are working diligently to resolve this as soon as possible. We will update you at the earliest once the issue is sorted. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Hey facing the same issue
Your ticket number is 2380991.

Hi @Mohit_Chavan,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :earth_africa: We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Rest assured, our team is actively working to resolve this issue swiftly. I’ve escalated your concern to our technical team, and you can expect updates on ticket #2380991 once the issue is resolved.

However, If you’ve enabled International transaction channels through your Niyo application, you should be able to use your Niyo DCB card seamlessly for all transactions abroad without any interruptions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to ensure a smooth experience for you.

Hey,
Please resolve this issue as soon as possible because i am travelling through out the Europe for 25 days and i was totally dependent on this forex debit card and hence i transferred all the funds to your account but now i am not able to use those, please resolve asap!!

Thank you!

Hey I am also facing the same issue, please can you resolve on urgent basis ticket id 2384054

Hi Mohit,

As mentioned above, If you have enabled the International channels toggle in your Niyo application under Card settings, you should not encounter any issues with initiating international transactions. Rest assured that our team is fully aware of the issue and is actively working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to fix this issue promptly. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are committed to ensuring that your experience with Niyo remains smooth and hassle-free.

Thank you for being a valued member of the Niyo community!

Hey @Akanksha_Sharma,

Welcome to the Niyo Community :raised_hands:

This is a known issue and I have taken a note of your ticket number # 2384054.

However If you have enabled the International channels toggle in your Niyo application under Card settings, you should not encounter any issues with initiating international transactions. Rest assured that our team is fully aware of the issue and is actively working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work towards a resolution.

1 Like

@Nith_In @Jumain_Qureshi facing the same issue as above. Unable to turn on the international transactions now - disappointed, because I just found out today that Niyo card isn’t working for me on the Day 1 of my international travel. Associated ticket 2387524, please fix this urgently. Thanks!