Inquiry About Zero Forex Card Options Post RBI Guidelines

I am planning an upcoming foreign trip and considering obtaining a card that offers zero forex fees. Given the recent RBI guidelines, I seek clarification on their impact on your card services. Specifically:

RBI Guidelines Impact: How do the recent RBI guidelines affect your cards’ zero forex markup fees?
Affected Services: Which card services are impacted by these changes?
Alternative Cards: Do you offer any cards with zero or reduced forex fees post-guideline changes?
Fee Structure: Can you provide a detailed fee breakdown for any recommended alternative card options?
Additional Benefits: What other benefits do these alternative cards offer?

I appreciate your guidance and prompt reply in helping me make an informed decision for my travel finances.

Hi Shiva,

While the Niyo Global SBM debit card is temporarily paused for international transactions, we have multiple products that cater to international transactions with great benefits. You can choose from the Niyo Global Equitas debit card, Niyo Global DCB card, and Niyo Global secured credit card. With any of these cards, you’ll enjoy the advantage of zero forex markup on all your international transactions. Along with that, you’ll have access to a wide range of benefits designed to enhance your financial experience. So, go ahead and explore our products to find the perfect fit for your international transactions.

ATM withdrawal charges (International):

• Credit card by SBM Bank: Now INR 500 or 2.5% of the transaction amount*
  • Debit card by Equitas: Now INR 499 (including INR 422.88 + 18% GST)

ATM withdrawal charges (Domestic):

• Credit card by SBM Bank: Now INR 500 or 2.5% of the transaction amount.

If your TCS deductions go over 7 lakhs, you’ve got to pay the tax. Other than that there will be know additional charges for swiping the card in the Merchant.:bar_chart::sparkles:

For any TCS clarifications, check out this helpful link: https://niyo.me/tcs_niyoglobalcards

Additionally, please be aware that some ATMs operated by merchants may charge you an additional fee for withdrawals. This fee varies from one merchant to another, and it will be displayed during the withdrawal process. Unfortunately, we do not have information about these additional fees as they are determined by the individual ATM operators.

Any questions? Feel free to reach out to global@goniyo.com.

Many Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

I want to go with the DCB debit card and I am hoping that it would include everything from zero balance account to zero markup.
But my question is about the lounge access you have stated in your website that International Lounge Access over the world is provided. Can you please the list of all those lounges?

Thanks