How much time it will take to reflect money in my Niyo Global DCB debit card?

Hi, I am applying for a Niyo Global DCB bank Debit card for my USA visit. I have read many reviews (good and bad) regarding the time taken to show up money when loading from abroad and the downtime of the app/website for maintenance. I have several questions. Please help.

1. How long will it take to show the amount once loaded from the USA? I will be using my bank’s UPI to load money.
  2. Is a debit card enough as it has zero markup fee? I need not required to have a credit card as well? Right?
  3. For the debit card, I can reload money and use it as required. There is no need for any FD to be created. Correct?

Hi Himanshu,

Thank you for considering the Niyo Global DCB Bank Debit Card for your upcoming visit to the USA. We understand that you may have some concerns based on reviews you’ve read, and we’re here to address them.

1. Regarding the time taken to show the amount once loaded from the USA using your bank’s UPI, rest assured that the amount should reflect immediately upon successful loading. We strive to provide seamless and efficient service for our users, ensuring that your funds are available when you need them.
  2. Yes, a debit card with zero markup fee is indeed sufficient for your trip, eliminating the need for a credit card. However, you also have the option to opt for a credit card if you prefer, which doesn’t attract TCS.
  3. For the debit card, you can reload money as needed without the requirement of creating any fixed deposits (FDs). This offers you flexibility and convenience during your travels, allowing you to manage your finances efficiently.

At Niyo, we are committed to providing reliable and hassle-free services to our customers. While occasional downtimes for maintenance may occur, our dedicated team is always available to address any issues promptly. If you encounter any downtime or have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by sending an email to global@goniyo.com. We will ensure a swift response and resolution to any queries or issues you may have.

We hope this addresses your questions and assures you of our commitment to your satisfaction. Thank you for considering Niyo for your travel needs, and we look forward to serving you.

Thanks