Fd Creation Failed

I’ve been attempting to create a fixed deposit to order my credit card, but unfortunately, the process keeps failing. It’s been nearly five days since I raised the ticket(ID-2156146), yet I haven’t received any response regarding the matter. It’s disappointing to feel like the customer support team is not taking the issue seriously, as it seems tickets are being opened and then forgotten about

Hi Abhiram,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced with creating the fixed deposit for your credit card order. We’ve looked into the matter, and we’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved.

Regarding the delay in response to your ticket (ID-2156146), we apologize for any frustration this may have caused. Our team has been working diligently to address all inquiries, and we regret any oversight in responding to yours promptly.

If you require any further assistance or have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at global@goniyo.com. We’re here to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.