Equitas X Visa Platinum card

Hi, I received my Equitas Niyo Visa Platinum Debit card today and successfully generated a PIN to activate it. I will be traveling to the UK this week and I wanted to know how to use this card to pay for bills, such as taxi fares and meals. Do I need to load money into this account?

My registered phone number won’t be in international roaming, so can I still use the card in the UK for payments at hotels and other establishments? Will I need an OTP for making any payments? Additionally, does these transactions have any additional charges?

I tried calling customer care but couldn’t find these details. Please treat this as urgent, as I have limited time before my flight. Thank you for your prompt assistance.

Hi Shahid,

We extend a warm welcome to the Niyo Global Family and are delighted to receive your inquiry.

Your transactions will be processed once you load the funds through IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, and via UPI. We are pleased to inform you that for transactions related to point-of-sale (POS) and online payments, there will be no charges. However, for ATM withdrawals, a fee of INR 499/-, plus 18% GST(including INR 422.88+18% GST), will be applicable.

Additionally, it is important to note that an OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to both your registered email ID and mobile number for security purposes.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to global@goniyo.com. We look forward to serving your financial needs.

Many Thanks