Comeback in 5 to 7 days it says

I have opened my account a few days ago and completed my ckyc yesterday, now it says wait for 5 to 7 days however, i opened my friends account on his iphone and it opened directly without any delay. I have tried to contact their customer care numbers but they’re not offering me to talk to any advisor. I was suggested by a lot of people so i gave it a try, but I’m highly disappointed.

1 Like

Hey @Seaddharth

A warm welcome to our Niyo community!

Thank you for your valuable time on the call. This is certainly not the way we planned to have you onboard with us. As discussed, kindly allow us the window to work on this and get back to you with an update. Appreciate your understanding in the meanwhile.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

My friend is facing the same issue. It opened immediately for me but they asked her to wait for three four days. She needs that card for international travel but i think it will be too late by then.

Unfortunately, they are saying we will have to wait till the end of this month, so yes it’ll be very late by then, start looking out for other cards.

I too opened the account a few days back and did the kyc and video verification. Asking me to wait for another 5-7 days, whereas my friend did it from his iPhone today and instantly got verified and approved in 15 minutes and even ordered the physical debit card.
This is frustrating. I am travelling to US in a few weeks and don’t have much time to wait now.
Please do the needful.

I too opened the account a few days back and did the kyc and video verification. Asking me to wait for another 5-7 days, whereas my friend did it from his iPhone today and instantly got verified and approved in 15 minutes and even ordered the physical debit card.
This is frustrating. I am travelling to US in a few weeks and don’t have much time to wait now.
Please do the needful.

Hey @sandhra_sajeev! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! A few of our users are facing this onboarding issue. Our team is working round the clock to resolve this. The expected timeline to have this fixed is the end of this month. And we kindly request you to wait until then.
@Seaddharth @Maha_lak FYI

Regards,

Thankyou and waiting for the same.

1 Like