Account is stuck

Hii team,

I am posting this because it has been more than 13 days since I have started my account creation process. My ckyc and all of that was done by 26 June but since then the page in application only says to check after 5-7 days.

I have to travel by next month and I am in the need of niyo global card for that.

As you also know that I’ll need to deposit 5k rupees in order to get the physical card which will take about 7 to 10 days which is yet to be done. One thing that makes me worry is that if account opening is gonna take this much time than how would be the banking experience with Niyo global. I have less hope for that to be positive.

I have seen so many ads and positive reviews of this card and I also have suggested some friends about this as well. But if my account itself is not gonna open smoothly then how am I supposed to give feedback to other people.

A couple of your sales representatives called me and they said the problem is sorted out and I needed to wait for 2 days. That process itself took 5 days but no improvement at all.

Kindly sort this thing and open the account for me. After all the legal process of kyc and ckyc if a customer has to wait for this much time than you also know that this is very bad impression of the company.

Hi @Karan_Modi, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

1 Like

Hii Manisha,

Thank you for your reply. Well I have been hearing this both mix updates from your side that on the call they say that its sorted out and on the text and now on this community post you are saying that its been stuck then please tell me what is going to be the solution for me, because I dont thing waiting is the only solution should be there.

If process needs reset then do that otherwise do the needful as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @Karan_Modi, Inconvenience regretted! This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. For a few users, it’s taking a slightly longer time and we kindly request you to please wait.

1 Like

Hii,

It’s been more 4 days and still my account has not been opened.

And as per your suggestion to use niyox, why would I use the 2nd product while 1st product has not been delivered to me properly.

Please escalate this query to your higher management team and sort this out. It’s been in total 18 days. I or even any customer should not be waiting for this long.

1 Like

Hi @Karan_Modi, Unfortunately, it’s taking a longer time than expected. However, we are following up with our team to get this completed at the earliest. Your patience is much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Manisha,

Thank you for your reply.

However, I am kindly asking to please provide any contact details of your management team so that I could talk to he/she. I am genuinely tired of getting the same automated/fixed replies from your side.

I need solution to this matter, this is taking a lot of my attention to re-check the status again and again in the application.

1 Like

It’s been a month since my ckyc has been done and still I have not got my account opened.

What kind of service is this?

I have to travel by mid August, after requesting multiple times this issue has not been sorted by the team.

@niyoglobal please do the needful asap or if it’s not possible then just close the account I don’t want this to be the headache of my journey. Doesn’t seem like you’re gonna open account anyways, looks like you just got all the details of my pan card and passport for no reason.

1 Like

Hi @Karan_Modi, Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

1 Like

Hii,

You understand that you have copy-pasted the same reply which you gave me 16 days ago.

I need genuine solutions to this matter. I am tired of waiting like this.

1 Like

Hey @Karan_Modi

I completely understand your discontent caused due to the delay. This was certainly not intentional. Our team is predominantly working on this issue to bring a fix. Since the timeline is tentative considering the nature of the issue. If you’re in short of time in terms of your travel plan. We request you to check out NiyoX or Niyo DCB which can work as a handy option for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

Hey @Vivek_Sidara

I certainly see the delay has caused the despondency. We certainly didn’t intend to take your time. We do see progress in the work, just unable to share a timeline considering the nature of this issue. Kindly check out NiyoX or Niyo DCB if you’re in short of time to make a move for your travel.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

For me also same bro let me know if you know how to continue.mine also still processing

2 Likes

Hey @Syedjabiulla, welcome to our community! I certainly see the delay has caused the despondency. We certainly didn’t intend to take your time. We do see progress in the work, just unable to share a timeline considering the nature of this issue. Kindly check out NiyoX or Niyo DCB if you’re in short of time to make a move for your travel.

1 Like

I checked niyo x and DCB no use

1 Like

Hii team , I have been facing the same issue that the card is still processing it have been the 6-7 days after completion of the ckyc details still no positive response been given to me pls help me to create account i gonna travel by mid of august and after that card delivery also takes time . Still my account hasn’t been created pls help me team as soon as possible i believe in you :heart:

Hi @Ritik_Kumar1, welcome to our community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

A post was merged into an existing topic: I created account in niyo global but it show your account creation is pending. I send mail to niyo emila adresss and they ask me to send screenshot. I send them screenshot but then no reply

Pls solve that íssue as i have been travelling abroad on 19aug pls solve that issue before. Then i have to process card deliveey that also take time pls solve that issue as long as possible.