Clarification on NiyoX debit card AMC

Hello,

I’m an existing NiyoX customer. I would like to know the annual debit card charges and the conditions for fee reversal.

I’ve come across the forums - waiver if 5k AMB maintained across any 3 months in a year (financial or calendar?). Kindly clarify this or please direct me to the corresponding fees and charges document.

Regards.

Hi Hrudai,

We (Niyo) are returning this amount to our customers who had an average monthly balance (AMB) of Rs. 5,000 or more in at least 3 months (any 3 months) from the time you ordered the card.

We request that you please check if you had an average monthly balance of Rs. 5,000 or above in 3 months:

On the home page, click on “Savings Account” (this is where you see your balance, below your name on top)
Click on “Average Monthly Balance” (you will see it below your balance, on the left).

By default, you will see the average balance for 2023. You can also check for last year (click on the date to select 2022).
Please take screenshots if the average balance (AMB) is Rs. 5,000 or more in any 3 months and send them to us as a reply to this email.

There will be a yearly charge of Rs. 234.82 (Rs. 199 + GST) as the annual maintenance fee from the second year onwards. This fee is deducted on the 25th or 26th of the month following the completion of a year of card orders.

Many Thanks

Inspite of maintaining AMB of RS. 5000 per month an AMC of 234.82 has been deducted from my account. I kindly request that you investigate this matter promptly and arrange for the reversal of these charges as soon as possible.

Hi Dhruv,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. To assist you further, could you please send an email to global@goniyo.com with the transaction details? Our dedicated team will investigate the issue and provide you with a resolution accordingly.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re here to help.

Thank you for your cooperation.