I want to change my mobile no. which is linked to my bank account. Please help🙏
Hey @Rupesh_Roushan! Welcome to Niyo Community.You can now change your registered mobile number online by visiting the Equitas Bank internet banking portal. All you need to do is login to Equitas [net banking page ](https://inet.equitasbank.com/EquitasConsumerApp/) and register yourself as a new user, then follow the below steps
- Login to Equitas internet banking
- On the home page, click on ‘Service Request’ and then choose ‘Assisted Services’
- Click on ‘Change of mobile number (Indian mobile number)’.
- Enter your New Indian mobile number in the respective feild.
- Select the identification requirements documents which you can upload i.e. either Aadhaar or PAN or Valid Indian Passport, etc.
- Upload the same document and confirm.
Please be informed that the video verification will be done by the Equitas team, post that it will take 3 working days for the mobile number to get updated in the Equitas records. Once your mobile number is updated, kindly notify us, so that we can update it in NiyoX records.
NOTE: For video verification issue/delay, please contact the Equitas Bank Support team. You can contact the Equitas support team at 1800 103 1222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your concern.
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.