Apple (US) payment issue

Recently I tried to make a payment from Niyo Global DCB Debit card on the Apple website (US) version. The billing address was the same as the shipping address. I wanted it shipped to my friend who is currently in Indiana. I loaded my account with the amount and completed the transaction. I received an email from DCB confirming the debit transaction in my account. However my order got cancelled and it states on the order page that “I have not been billed for it”. Tried contacting Apple and the reason for cancellation was issues in verifying the payment. I have raised an issue with DCB Bank as well. Any guidance would be appreciated.

DCB Request ID- CS1250212

1 Like

Hi Bhagyesh,

We apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced.

Upon reviewing the reference ID provided, we were unable to locate the transaction details. To ensure we address your concern accurately, could you please send an email to global@goniyo.com with the transaction details? Our team will investigate the issue further and provide you with an update accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hi Bhagyesh,

Could you please provide me with the ticket reference number that you mentioned in your email to our team? I will look into it and provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Thank you.

These are the ticket numbers which have been raised by the team;
CS1250212
CS1249666

Hi Bhagyesh,

We are unable to find the complaint number. I will DM you

Thanks