Amount credited not reflecting on app and getting error "remitter account is inactive or dormant"

I transferred a significant amount of money to my DCB account yesterday, and I got the message saying it is debited from my base account. the DCB bank’s message of credit has also been received, but I cannot see the amount as a balance in my account. it is like the money vanished in thin air. I was in the middle of a significant investment, and due to this failure, I was unable to do so. I wrote a mail as well which i have received no updates about, it has been 24 hours already and my money is still hanging. #2375474 this is mu ticket number. I am currently abroad and i need that money asap

Hi @Tavish_Mina,

Welcome to the Niyo Community :raised_hands:

I have reviewed ticket #2375474 concerning your recent transfer to your DCB account. Please know that our team has already provided you with instructions for resolution over email. Kindly follow the given steps to expedite the process.

To assist you further, I’ll send you a direct message to gather additional information. Your cooperation is appreciated as we work diligently to resolve this issue and ensure your funds are available to you as soon as possible.