Activation of wealth account

Why is it taking soo long to start the wealth account? I opened the account on Monday and it’s Saturday today. Please look into it

Hey @Shemoile_Qureshi

We certainly understand your discontent caused, due to the delay. Request you to kindly reinstall the app and try onboarding with us. If your issue persists reach out to us. We’ll take it up and get this checked for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hey @Ranjith
I reinstalled the app but the problem is not solved it’s showing the same thing. Please solve this as soon as possible.

Hey @Ranjith @Lucky
Please look into the matter I’m a student and want to travel abroad please resolve the issue.

Hey @Shemoile_Qureshi!

We see that your account has now been created. Please use the Live Chat support from the app in case you are facing any issues, so that we can extend any further support. Cheers! LK

Hey @Shemoile_Qureshi

Thank you for your valuable time on the call. We’re more than glad to have you on board. We’ll ensure your journey ahead is delightful with us.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hey @Ranjith @Lucky
The issue was solved thanks both of you for your co-operation.

1 Like

Hey @Ranjith @Lucky
Its been more than 10days since I have signed up for the Niyo Global. My wealth account is not opening since these days and it is showing processing your wealth account. Please look into it since I will be traveling abroad very soon.

Same here. Stuck at wealth account creation. I am flying out in 7 days and still there’s no sign of account creation. Kindly look into it. @Wasim_Al_Basha @Manisha_Radhakrishna

Hi @Nisarg_Soni, we are sorry to inform you that as per our findings, we see that you have not met the minimum onboarding criteria to onboard for the Niyo Global by SBM account. Your CKYC account type is OTP-based e-KYC whereas we need at least one full CKYC entry to onboard you. We will let you know once we have a solution around this through our social channels. Stay tuned!

can you please look at my account.? It is not being created for days. emailid - bhavanapadala2000@gmail.com

Hey @Bhavana_Padala

As we checked, your account has been successfully created. Kindly reach out to us in case you need assistance. We’d be more than glad to offer you the needed support.

Gracias,
Ranjith

Hey, can you check mine too. It’s taking so long to create my wealth account .i am a student I want to go to abroad with this but it is taking time . Plz look into this matter

Hi Team,

I have registered my account for over a week but it’s still stuck at processing.
Can you please let me know the status of my account?

Thanks,
Satpal

Hey @satpalpundeer

A warm welcome to our Niyo community :innocent:

As we checked, the CKYC details fetched from the server is a Simplified CKYC, as per the criteria, we’d need a Normal CKYC to proceed with the onboarding. Therefore, we’ll not be able to have you onboard with us.

Gracias,
Ranjith

Hey @Niralimotka

A warm welcome to our Niyo community :innocent:

As per the update received, your account has been created successfully. We’re more than glad to have you onboard with us. Reach out to us any moment you need assistance. We’d be more than happy to assist you.

Gracias,
Ranjith

How do i get a normal CKYC done?