Account still not unblocked

Worst Possible Service by Niyo . My account is still not unblocked . It’s been 2 weeks . I contact the SBM bank and they are saying Niyo Global has asked them to freeze the account and when I ask Niyo they say there are in touch with the Bank .
From 2 weeks I am constantly following up and Niyo is still not able to sort out my issues .
Also amount has been debited 2 weeks back for failed transactions and is till not refunded .
The Worst experience I have faced in banking .

Hey @Steve1 ! We never intended to provide such an experience. Please allow us some time to check and get back to you.-WB

@Wasim_Al_Basha yes please .

Hey @Steve1 ! We’re following up with the Bank to get this sorted for you. Please provide us time till Monday EOD. We’ll try to get back to you with an update ASAP! Your cooperation and understanding is highly appreciated !:man_bowing:

Okay I will wait till Monday @Wasim_Al_Basha .But please resolve this by Monday EOD because it’s been 2 weeks now . My funds are stuck

1 Like

Hello,

My issue isn’t resolved yet . @Wasim_Al_Basha

Hey @Steve1 ! Please accept my apologies. We are working to get this fixed for you, but it is taking longer than usual. However, we are constantly following up with the Bank to drive your issue to a closure. Please bear with us! -WB

Hello @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

I need my funds very urgently . I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks . at least cancel my account and refund my money to me . I don’t mind not having an account with Niyo .
How much do I wait . No bank has ever done this to me .

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

Everyone is going incognito . Even you have stopped responding.Am I being scammed of my money ?
I am not able to withdraw my money for more to than 3 weeks .

Hi,

@Vinay_Bagri .

It’s been more than 3 weeks that my account is blocked and is not resolved.
Nobody has been able to resolve it.
My funds are stuck in the account.
This is the worst experience I have ever faced.

Hello @Steve1 ! Accept our apologies for the delayed response. (1) Upon checking, we found that the fund transfer of INR 2899 on 26th June at 05:25 PM failed. We also checked that this amount was not debited from your account. However, if there is a dispute, we’d request you to share the account statement for the month of June for further assistance.

(2) Regarding account block, we’re following up with our team. We’d request you to allow us some more time so that we can get back to you with an update. -WB

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

There are 5 other transactions which have been failed and debited and not been refunded.
I have attached the screenshots here.

Hello @Steve1 ! We’d like to connect with you and address your concern regarding the Fund transfer failure. Please allow us some time so that we can check and assist you further.-WB

Hi @Steve1, We tried reaching you on your registered number but the calls went unanswered. Kindly share the bank statement over email to Ticket Number 1336167 where it shows that the amount has been debited. -WB

It’s been more than 3 weeks for those transactions. Still there is no refund?

@Wasim_Al_Basha Please call me again .The call got disconnected

1 Like

Hello @Steve1 ! Thank you so much for your precious time on call. As discussed, please share the requested information so that we can check and get back to you with an update.-WB

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha,

I have emailed the screenshots of the bank statements duly marking the debited transactions in red.

Thank you @Steve1 ! We have recieved it. As discussed over the phone, please allow us some time so that we can dedicatedly look into your concern and provide an appropriate resolution at the earliest.-WB

Hi @Steve1! We tried to reach you on your registered number multiple times but the calls went unanswered. We checked with our team & followed up with the bank to understand the reason for the freeze on your account. As per the update, we cannot unfreeze your account due to a regulatory complaint registered against it. You can connect with the Bank to take this further,

1 Like