Account still not unblocked

Hello,

I haven’t received complaint.Can you call me again on my registered number

Sure! We’ll connect with you again shortly.

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

Sbm bank is telling me to get details from Niyo global. They aren’t sharing any details.
Please help

Hello @Steve1 ! We’re getting this checked with the bank and will provide you with an update as soon as possible.-WB

Yes please.
Waiting for an update

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

I haven’t got the complaint number or acknowledgment number for the cybercrime complaint.
The officials are asking me to provide that.
Please help I need to resolve the is as soon as possible . it’s been a month and my funds are stuck.
You are the only on who is helping me out. Any other point of contact is just useless.

Hello @Steve1 ! We tried reaching you on your registered number but the call went unanswered. As per the update we received from the Bank. Your account has been FROZEN due to a Regulatory complaint. You are advised to reach out to the SBM Bank for further assistance. -WB

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

Sorry missed your call. Please call

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

Bank is asking me contact niyo global. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE CASE ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CHECK WITH THE CONCERNED LEGAL DEPARTMENT.

Hello, im facing the same issue all i have received is a acknowledgement number and it says “order from superintendent of police”. i have tried contacting the Hyderabad police but they aren’t helping me it’s been 2 months