Account is blocked

Ok but plz do as soon as possible …

Sure! We’ll update the status. Thank you!

Can you plz share the update on my account blocked???

Divyesh

What is update on my account? Mr. Deepak i really want in urgently so plz share the status with me.

Divyesh

If you tell me to give my adhar , pancard and passport pdf here then i will give it to you.

Hey @Divyesh! It is not required to share the details again. We’ve forwarded the same to our team. It’s taking slightly longer to have this checked by our team. We’ll update the status on receiving the same from our team. As an alternative, you may complete the onboarding for NiyoX.

Regards,

In niyox i am not able to open account because they are saying that i am already customer of equitas bank so you are not eligible for niyox.

But if you are helping me to get niyo global because it is best for my usage purpose.

Divyesh

We are sorry about it. We’ll let you know if there’s a possibility to onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM.

Hello @Divyesh! We apologize for the inordinate delay. As per the update we received, our team has made certain changes. We request you to re-try and confirm if you are able to proceed further. - WB

I attempt one more time then also it is showing that your file no. is not your passport no. What should i do now??
I Changed my name in Adhar Card also as the passport.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Divyesh