About the CKYC issue

You can try but I don’t know

I opened account with niyo x so now my data will updated to CKYC?

Hi Mods/Team - I see there is a lot of discussion regarding CKYC issue and unfortunately I’m also stuck with the same issue.
I would love to get this fixed and apply for the card ASAP. I have read all the suggestions and will contact my bank tomorrow to have my CKYC uploaded to central repository. I hope your team will be able to guide me further incase my CKYC is updated and I’m still facing the issue. Thanks.

Regards,
Nithin Cleetus

My CKYC details are up to date. I’ve also sent details about my CKYC number on this email onb-global@goniyo.com. Yet problem remain unsolved and satisfactory response had not been provided as well.
What i should do now?
@ashrithjain

Hi @Nikhilkumar_Shah,

Could you please help us with the ticket number?
Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Shriya_Mehta ,

I believe the answer to your query could be here: Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @nithincleetus,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari Ticket Number is 999607

Hi @Parth_Patel1,

Niyo Money does not register the KYC with CKYC but with the SEBI audited KYC registration Agencies (CVL).

Cheers!
Bansari

I’m also getting this error .please if you can fix it as soon as possible would be great help. I’m going to UK and I need this card immediately…please help me.

@Mohammad_Aziz if you’re seeing this, it is likely that you don’t have a CKYC and being in Beta phase Niyo Global by SBM is only onboarding people with full CKYC.
Solution to this would be contacting your bank or securities account provider to update your ckyc details.

1 Like

@iamadityamalik I have kyc with my bank still getting the error message

@Mohammad_Aziz having a kyc is different than having a CKYC entry. You can check that Here. If it gives you a response like in the screenshot below then contact via onb-global@goniyo.com. I’ve highlighted things to look for. Also, CKYC shouldn’t be older than 4 years.

Which bank registered your kyc in KRA I mean in Ckyc registry. @iamadityamalik

@Sachin in my case it was done by Kotak Securities.

Was it all online process? @iamadityamalik because I need to get my kyc registered in Ckyc in normal mode

Yup, all online. They did it when i opened my demat account with them. Also, if you use NiyoX then that should do too as it was done for my spouse by then.

But I asked equitas they said it’s registered (ckyc) but it was my Ckyc registered by Groww

When you registered with NiyoX, someone would have come to take your fingerprint and get full KYC done, that would count as Normal KYC. Also, give it around 15 days to be updated in the CKYC registry

Yes I know that but I contacted Equitas they said my Ckyc is registered

But when I contacted Niyo Sbm they said that my Ckyc didn’t match the requirements, I guess they said so because I recently had Online kyc for {MF} Groww app and it’s under process.
Can guys tell me briefly about my situation? @iamadityamalik @ashrithjain @Bansari