Processing Wealth Account Crosses 2 months

My wealth account creation is stuck, it has been 2 months.

Hi @Creycott, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. For a few users, it’s taking a slightly longer time and we kindly request you to please wait. Once the issue gets resolved, your account will be created and you’ll be able to access it by logging in to the app

Hi,
How long it would take, as my travel date is arriving. I have been waiting for 2 month now. I have raised multiple requests,but the issue is still unsolved.

How much time this would take, Even contacting customer care doesn’t help. Is there a solution to it. 2 months is a long time.

Hey @Creycott! We are sorry for the delay. The issue has been fixed for most of the users whereas a few are still facing it.
Our team is working on it and it’s taking an unusual time. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

@Deepak
Hi ,
I need a niyo global student card, so niyox won’t help. Solve the issue soon. Multiple processes have been made by customer service team but the nothing positive has happened.

Hi @Creycott, we apologize for the wait. For the majority of customers, the problem has been resolved, however, others are still having trouble.
It’s taking a surprisingly long time, but our team is working on it. If you could give us a little extra time, that would be fantastic. You can use our NiyoX, which offers a 0 percent forex markup for overseas transactions, in the interim.