Stuck at processing your wealth account screen for over 2 weeks

Hi,

I was trying to obtain a Niyo global card to aid me in my studies abroad. However, ever since starting the account creation process and adding in all additional details, my account has been stuck at “Processing your wealth account” screen for over two weeks now. There has been no change in it since then. There is no solution or timeline being given by customer support either. I’ve run out of patience now and am looking for any possible help or guidance. I’ve heard that some people have been able to open the account in minutes even. Just wondering why I’ve been stuck for 2 weeks if account creation is supposed to be that seamless

Hey @Anand_Viswanath! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Hi @Deepak , this still does not answer my question. 1. Why does it take so long for some? And why hasn’t there been any sort of change over the last 2weeks. 2. I read in another post that there might be further complications if one has a CKYC and still attempts to create one during signup process.
3. I am at least a little bit familiar with Niyo Global from the info i found online but NiyoX is totally unfamiliar to me, so I’d like to know more before I chose that route (ideally I’d only like to go for this, if you guys aren’t able to resolve the issue with Niyo Global account creation)

Kindly give me a reply to these concerns and queries as well.