Niyo SBM Credit card ATM withdrawal charges are too high

Hello Folks,

I believe the charges on the ATM withdrawal on Niyo SBM credit cards have changed since last end of 2023. Now they are charging 500 or 2.5% of the amount which ever is higher. I withdrew 20000 THB in thailand and I was charged 1162 as fees and 209 as service tax so effectively they are charging almost 3 % as additional charges for ATM withdrawal which is too high. This is apart from the fees charged by the local bank in thailand. It makes no sense to use the SBM credit card for Atm withdrawals. Just to warn others who plan to use the card for ATM withdrawals, i would suggest to look for alternatives like a prepaid card rather than use the SBM credit card. You can still use it at POS or for online transactions without any fees but makes no sense to use for ATM withdrawals outside india.

Hi Dina,

We understand your concern regarding the increased charges for ATM withdrawals on Niyo SBM credit cards. However, we adhere to the standard terms and conditions as outlined in our policies. To address your specific case and provide further assistance, we kindly request you to send an email to global@goniyo.com with the transaction details and your current status. Our dedicated team will thoroughly review your case and provide you with the necessary updates and resolutions. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks