Niyo card tap doesnt work in London Buses and Tubes

Hi, I have a Niyo international debit card from India, tied to DCB bank. I am using it in UK, and it works fine in most of the places, but the tap is refused in the Buses and Tubes which is very strange. Does anyone know how i can fix that?

Hi Rajkumar,

I hope you’re doing well. Just a heads up, there’s a monthly limit of 5000 INR for the tap and pay feature. You can check the card settings for more details on the limit. If you encounter any issues or have further questions about using the tap and pay feature, feel free to reach out to us at global@goniyo.com. Our team is here to help you.

I have faced the same issue too man. The card works everywhere apart from the coaches and tubes. It’s not because of the tap limit. Something else is wrong. Did you figure out any work around?

Hi @Nikhileswar_R ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. If the issue is still persisting, please write an email to global@goniyo.com. Our dedicated team will thoroughly review your case and provide the necessary assistance to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.