Niyo App is not working properly

Hello!! I have been trying to open the niyo global app (tried both on iOS and Android) but the home screen is stuck on the loading screen. Am currently abroad.

Hi Sagnik,

Apologies for the inconvenienced caused,

We have not come across with this issue before.

Request you to uninstall and reinstall the app again. If you still face the issue. Please write and email to global@goniyo.com.

Thanks

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the Niyo app, mate. Tech hiccups can be a real pain in the neck, right? But don’t sweat it, glitches happen to even the best of apps. Hang tight, though; they usually sort these things out pronto. It’s like they say, “Every cloud has a silver lining,” right? Hopefully, this little bump in the road gets smoothed out real soon.

Hi @CassioParra ,

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. It’s truly disheartening to hear that you’re facing difficulties, and please know that resolving this matter is our top priority. We strive to provide seamless experiences for all our users, and it’s concerning to learn that we’ve fallen short of your expectations.

To address this issue promptly, could you please send an email detailing your concerns to global@goniyo.com? Our dedicated team will work tirelessly to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Once you’ve sent the email, please share the reference number with me. I’ll personally ensure that your complaint is given the attention it deserves and that we work towards a resolution swiftly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.

Now, about online apps that pay real money—sounds like a sweet deal, doesn’t it? Personally, I reckon they’re a game-changer. With the hustle and bustle of life these days, having a side gig that can bring in some extra dough straight to your pocket is pretty darn awesome. But of course, like with anything, it’s important to do your homework and make sure you’re using a legit platform.