Wish you a very Happy New Year! While 2020 brought its challenges in the form of the YES Bank Moratorium, COVID-19, Lockdowns, and more, we are proud to say that we finished this year stronger, as a formidable force in the Global Fintech ecosystem. Niyo has been recognised in the top 250 fintechs across the globe, the only one from India. We were also selected as winners for the UK Fintech Council Awards in the Financial Inclusion category, for our groundbreaking Bharat product.
As we enter 2021, we’d like to share with you all some interesting statistics that tell Niyo’s story from 2020:
- We onboarded 5.7 lakh customers across platforms. That’s like more than 1 customer added every minute!
- ₹2850 Cr ($390 Mn) was the total money loaded using Niyo
We’re also glad to share that we met some important achievements and milestones in 2020:
- Licenses earned
- SEBI Registered Investment Advisor
- Insurance Corporate Agency / Distributorship from IRDA
- Certifications earned
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- Great Places to Work
- Acquisition and integration of Goalwise (now Niyo Money)
- Launch of Niyo Global Student Ambassador Program
- Multiple awards and Citations
- UK Fintech Council Awards (Financial Inclusion category)
- NITI AYOG-AEGIS GRAHAM BELL AWARDS
- AWS Startup Architecture Challenge
- ET BFSI Innovation Tribe Awards 2020
We are going to begin 2021 with a bang! We’ll be launching new features and developments in all product lines this year, including the all-new Niyo Money app, loaded with some novel features to supercharge your investments!
Thank you all for being a part of the Niyo family and for joining us for important conversations right here on Niyo Community. We hope to keep answering your questions, receiving your feedback, and hearing your stories in a smarter, simpler and safer 2021.
Happy New Year to you all once again!
Vinay and Viren