International lounge access

Hi @nimish_bhatnagar,
We are working on it, we shall inform you once its live.
Your forbearance is highly appreciated.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Does the app send an OTP while atm withdrawals or card payments?

Hey @Sneha_Banerjee ! Welcome to Niyo Community! You receive transaction based OTPs only for ECOM transactions. For ATM and POS transactions, no OTP is required, however debit card PIN is needed inorder to complete the transaction.

@Bansari is there any update on international lounge access using SBC Niyo Global card?

Hi @Antra_Tripathi ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We are still working around the same, watch out this place for further updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi,

The card was denied access to Lounge facility at the Cochin International Airport. Is the lounge access program active in India?

Hey @rinshadk ! Welcome to Niyo community. We’re happy to have the onboard :airplane:. I’d like to inform you that airport lounge access is not yet activated. We wish to active the same shortly. Stay noted that lounge access can only be availed at Indian airports in domestic and international terminals.

Have a safe flight,
Ashrith

The card was denied for transactions at Qatar and the UK. Is any of your service active?

I’m going to use the card in UK. Can you please confirm again if its working or not now?

It worked on a couple of UK websites. I haven’t tried it at a retail store after.

Just to be safe, carry some cash as well.

as per the customer care chat they said that we get 2 lounge acess free is it available or not

Hey @HIMANSHU_GUPTA2! Welcome to Niyo Community!

To know more about airport lounge access, please check our previous post here: #FeatureUpdate > Airport Lounge Access ✈️

Regards,

It dint worked for me i was traveling abroad from mumbai international airport i tried availing but they dint accepted card

Hey @Sagar_Shah! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Sorry to hear this. We’d like to have this checked for you. Help us with a few details.

Registered Mobile number:
Last 4 digits of the card:
Lounge Name:
Terminal:
Intl/Domestic Lounge:
Date of visit:
Time:

1 Like

@Deepak @Sagar_Shah How did it turn up?

What was the reason it did not work?

You guys checked?

Will neo global card help me to get premium lounge in Istanbul airport because i have to stay there for 22 hours coz of my layover ,@Deepak

Hey @HARSH_KAKKAR! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The airport lounge access facility is available in certain domestic and international airports only in India but not abroad.

Regards,

Hey @Deepak
Many user posts have reported that Mumbai international airport lounge cannot be accessed using Niyo debit card.

other Bank (like HDFC, ICICI) Visa card too have visa international airport lounge access but now they require Priority Pass membership.

does Niyo visa debit card also require Priority Pass membership to access the international airport lounge within India?

Hey @nirav32! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We do not have a Priority Pass membership for Niyo Global by SBM. Yes, a few users have reported in the past that they couldn’t access the airport lounge in one of the terminals. We’ve made a note of such cases and have reported them to the concerned team for investigation.

Regards,