International lounge access

Hey

I just got my sbm debit card today. Shout-out to the whole team, the packaging is very premium.

I have few queries

1. Do we get international lounge access on SBM debit card? If yes, do you have a list of lounges that accept this card.

2. What’s the procedure to avail lounge access using the SBM card?

1 Like

Team niyo kindly reply to this i also wanted to know

Please niyo reply for this? Even i would like to know about this

International lounge access is limited to access in India only.

1 Like

Hey @Arun_Kumar @Honey_Singh @mohamed_kamaludeen ! We hope you’re having great day. Stay noted that Airport lounge access can be availed at all major airports in both domestic and international terminals at Indian airports only.

1 Like

@ashrithjain also I lot of features on the app needs an OTP. How do we receive OTP while abroad, can we change default numbers ?

Hi @Honey_Singh ,

We are working around this to trigger the OTPs at your registered email IDs to eliminate the difficulty!

Cheers!
Bansari

3 Likes

Hey @ashrithjain I contacted the Visa Concierge to enquire about the Lounge Access and they said that the complimentary Lounge Access is not available on my Visa Signature Travel Card offered by SBM. But the complimentary Lounge Access is mentioned in the website. So what’s the mystery around it??
Also I have following doubts regarding the Lounge Access-
Q. How to avail it(any pre-reservation)?

Q. Do we have to pay any fees?

Q. Any lounge partners list or all the lounges across India could be accessed?

2 Likes

Hey @Harshal_Shinde ! Hope you’re having a great day. As the product is still in beta phase some features may not be active right now. Rest assured, airport lounge access will be live once the product is launched. If you do have any concerns, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

2 Likes

Thank you for the swift response

1 Like

(email ID otp) wasthis enabled,pls confirm ,I want to transfer fund and it will ask for OTP and my Indian number won’t be working

1 Like

can we use lounge access at Delhi airport(T3)? and when will the product get launched?

Hey @nimish_bhatnagar ! Currently, you’ll receive transactional based OTPs on your registered mobile number only. We’re working on a way to send transactional based OTPs to registered email address. However, for now, you’ll need to use International roaming facility from your cellular service provider inorder to enjoy seamless banking experience.
Hope this helps! If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

Hey @harshal_jaiswal ! The product will be launched only after all the debugging is done.

When it will be in live sir and per year how much times we can use this or only thrice in a year like that?

Is there video kyc option available ?

[Hi @Kaushik_Naskar ,

As of now we do not have video KYC option in Niyo SBM, however stay tuned for further updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

Any timelines for email OTP ,got Debit card today,what a lovely premium packaging with case,Loved it

1 Like

Share your unboxing photos & videoes here @nimish_bhatnagar

Will share, pls confirm what are the timelines for email OTP