I ordered card but now in the app it's asking to order card again

I ordered niyo global SBM visa signature card on 8th August 2022. I’m actually in need of the card by August 13 but now in the niyo global mobile app it was all disappeared and it’s freshly asking me to order card again.

Please help me out.

FYI the previous tickets that I have raised for support are
Ticket Id - 1385760
Ticket Id - 1382977

Card tracking ID was card tracking ID is 12424111259834

I’m facing the same issue. I ordered my card yesterday I was able to see the tracking’s and ID but now it’s asking me to order it again if I choose that option a pop up showing up with an error message. What should I do to get my card ASAP??

1 Like

Hey @Nikhitha! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Thanks for your time over the call. Your card order has been placed successfully and it is in transit. You may receive the card as per the given timeframe. We are sorry about the notification that you’ve received in the app to reorder the card. The issue has been fixed and we believe that you are able to view the tracking details now.

Hope I was able to help you with your queries. For any help, you may reach out to our live chat support and we are happy to assist you.

Regards,

I’m facing exactly the same issue! What should I do to get my card ASAP?

Hey @raj_ponmani! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Thanks for your time over the call. There seems to be an issue from our end due to which you are getting a notification asking you to place the card request again. This has been escalated to our team and they are working on it. Please be assured that your card order has been placed successfully it will be delivered to you in the given timeframe. Once the issue is resolved, you’ll be able to view your tracking details in your Niyo SBM app under the card settings.

Regards,

1 Like

@Deepak Even I am facing the same issue. I had ordered on 10th August and delivery date was 16th August. And now its again asking me to order. When I try to order again, an error message pops up. Could you please check and confirm if my order was made.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error in ordering debit card

How long is it going to take to resolve this issue?

Hi @Bhavya_Mudhaliyar, We understand that you’ve received a notification in your Niyo SBM app to apply for the card again which you’ve tried but were unsuccessful. This is due to some technical issue and our team is working on it. Once the issue is resolved, you’ll be able to view the tracking details in your app. Please do not worry, we see that your card order was placed successfully on 10-08-2022 at 07:24:54 PM. Our delivery team will try to help you with the card delivery as per the given timeframe.

Same issue with me aswell

Hey @Imranhayath

A warm welcome to our Niyo Community :slight_smile:

We’d like to have this checked for you if you’re still facing the issue. Kindly check your inbox we’ve responded.

Gracias,
Ranjith