I’ll be traveling to Kuwait coming week.
- Does Niyo global card work in Kuwait?
- Can we withdraw money from ATM using this card in Kuwait?
- Is there any particular atm that we are restricted to avoid charges or does it work globally across all ATMs free of charge?
Hey @Pranav_Reddy! Welcome to Niyo Community!
- Yes, the Niyo Global card works in Kuwait with all the merchants who accept Visa cards.
- Yes, you can withdraw money from ATMs in Kuwait using your Niyo Global card.
- We do not have any partnered ATMs abroad. For all the ATM withdrawals and balance inquiries, you will be charged Rs.100+GST i.e. Rs.118 as an international ATM usage fee. This is in addition to the ATM charges that any bank can charge you while using their ATM. Swiping Machine & Ecom transactions will be processed based on live Visa exchange rates. You may know more about Niyo Global by SBM here: https://www.goniyo.com/forex-card/