Do I need to spend money to get international lounge access, or international lounge access is completely free without spending any money

Please provide information about following things, because It is so unclear and so much misguidance and misleading content.

1. does availing free international airport lounge access per quarter require spending minimum amount, or it is provided absolutely free without spending any money (excluding 2 rupees transaction for validating card)?

2. If I want to access free international airport lounge access, then which card should I take? on one page, it is mentioned that you need to have credit card as well as debit card.

3. Please provide clear guidelines and information without misleading.

Thank you.

Hey @parth_wagh,

Thank you for reaching out!

Regarding your inquiry about availing of free international airport lounge access per quarter, with Niyo, you can access lounges at international terminals within India, covering major airports. Importantly, there’s no minimum spending requirement. You simply receive a lounge pass within the Niyo app, and there’s no need for any card validation process.

Previously, Niyo offered international lounge access abroad for around 4 months, subject to specific criteria. This benefit applied to all Niyo cards, including both debit and credit cards. You can find more information about this offer in this link: Free International Lounge Access with Niyo Global Cards!✈️. However, please note that this offer is no longer valid.

I hope this clears up any confusion you had. Let me know if you need any further assistance!

1 Like

Hi @Zahid_Niyo ,
What about this notification from Niyo.
Which one is latest the one you said above or this from Niyo

lounge_pass_terms_&_conditions.pdf (355.6 KB)

Hey @RAVI_KUMAWAT!

Yes, the one you received from Niyo is the latest version.

There have been some upgrades to Niyo’s lounge pass system. Now, to get the lounge pass, you only need to spend 50,000 INR outside India in a calendar quarter (applicable only to Ecom and POS transactions). Once you meet this criteria, you can access over 1300+ lounges worldwide.

And just a heads up, the previous complimentary Lounge Pass offer for Niyo users ended, on March 31st, 2024. This means that access within India, including domestic and international terminal lounges, is no longer available.

Hope this helps clarify things!

can you call me I need to apply for two cards
my contact 9326252473

Hi @RAVI_KUMAWAT ,

Thank you for sharing your interest. We have a dedicated team ready to assist you. You can reach them at global@goniyo.com, and they will be happy to help with any inquiries.

Thank you once again!