Do I need any priority pass to access International lounge?

I am using Niyo Global card. Do I need any priority pass to access the international lounge? If yes then how can I place a request for the same with the Niyo Global by SBM card? Is this card has domestic railway lounge access also?
Please suggest.

Hey Hiren!

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Allow us to help you with the necessary details.

1st of all, no you don’t need to have any priority pass to access the International Lounge. Your account comes with one complimentary Airport Lounge access per quarter at select airports within India. You can check out the link below to know more about the participating airports https://in.review.visa.com/content/dam/VCOM/regional/ap/india/global-elements/documents/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf
You can just walk in to any one of the participating lounges with your card and avail the benefits.

To answer your second question, we are sorry but the lounge access is limited to airports only. You may avail the railway lounge facilities the conventional way. LK

Thank you for sharing! You mean only domestic lounge access, no international lounge access (outside India) right? However, Niyo global web is showing with this card I can able to access domestic and international lounge as well. Do I need any priority pass to acess the international lounge? Can you please shere list of international lounges as well?

You certainly can access International lounge facilities at the selected airports within India. The list of all participating airports and lounges is already mentioned in the link shared earlier. Also, as mentioned before, you need not have any priority pass to access the International Lounge. LK

I think you are avoiding answering the question raised by Hiren Dutta. Please answer if access to lounges at international airports is possible with the Niyo Global Visa card? Also, do we require a Priority pass for this? How many accesses are complimentary per year/quarter?
Please note I am not asking for domestic airports in India.

Hey @ashokraonb! Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Allow us to try & clarify it further. No! International airport lounge access is not included with the card.

Your account comes with one complimentary Airport Lounge access per quarter. This is applicable only to the listed Indian airports: https://in.review.visa.com/content/dam/VCOM/regional/ap/india/global-elements/documents/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf

You can simply walk in with your card to avail the facilities and you don’t need to carry any kind of priority pass for this.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lounge Access at Terminal 2 Loyalty Lounge Mumbai International Airport

we are not satisfied for loylty loung

i need priority pass posible