Creating Wealth Account Stuck

It is been more than 5 days still my Niyo account is stuck at creating wealth account please provide some solution and support

Hey @Dev_Panchal! Welcome to Niyo Community!

There seems to be an issue while creating an account for you. The issue has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Please be noted that it’s taking a slightly longer time to fix this. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update.

Regards,

Same problem i am also having my account is stuck in create a wealth account

Same issue my account is having

My account is also stuck in the same condition . Please look into it asap. I have to leave country in next few weeks.

Hey @Amisha_Gangwar, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

Hi @Vinshi_Gautam, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions