Account creation got stuck

I was trying to obtain a Niyo global card to aid me in my studies abroad. However, ever since starting the account creation process and adding all the requested details, my account has been stuck at “Processing your wealth account” screen for last three days. I am due to travel to US in 10 days. Once the account gets created I have to order the physical card as well. Once I leave the country, without the physical card there is no point of having this account. Can you confirm the ETA by when the account will be created so that i can request a physical card. Looking at the forums it looks like an issue has been persisting since very long time & is faced by almost everyone.

Hey @saurabh.jiit! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time and we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update on this from our team. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,