Cheque book application delayed

I applied for a cheque book for my niyo sbm global account. But, till now, i didn’t get a confirmation email from you’re side.

Hey @saurabhsaha

Welcome to our Niyo community :slight_smile:

Could you? please help us with the date on which you’ve placed a request for cheque book, so we can get this checked for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

I have requested for the same on 19th july

Thanks for confirming @saurabhsaha! We will have this followed up from our end and try to help you with the cheque book delivery as early as possible.

Regards,

1 Like

any update on my issue. Or can you share the tracking number with me

1 Like

Hey @saurabhsaha! We appreciate your patience. The bank has processed your chequebook request and it will be dispatched via Speedpost. The tracking ID of it is JN514205246IN. You may check the status by today end of the day or tomorrow.

Regards,

1 Like

@Deepak @Ranjith It’s been more than 18 days, since i request for the the same and i haven’t got any updates on my cheque book delivery till now.

Hey @saurabhsaha! As we check the tracking details, it shows that the consignment has been delivered. Can you please check that from your end? Kindly check if any of your family members have collected on your behalf.

Tracking ID: JN514205246IN You can track it here: https://speedposts.in/ or check the status here: ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

Regards,