Card showing zero balance on app

Ordered niyo global but card still showing zero balance even I can see 50k credited into account down below.

Hi Ajay,

I trust this email finds you well.

I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

To address the issue you’ve encountered, could you please take a moment to send an email to global@goniyo.com along with a screenshot of the error? Our team is dedicated to providing swift assistance and resolving any concerns you may have.

Additionally, it would be immensely helpful if you could share the reference number associated with your query. This will enable me to personally investigate the matter and provide you with a timely update.

Thank you for your understanding, and I appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter promptly.

problem was it was not refreshing even by pressing refresh button. …After i tried several times (refresh at top corner right of card) it is now showing the balance.

Hi Ajay,

Apologies for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. Connectivity issues can occasionally arise due to server glitches or network disruptions. If the problem persists despite checking your connectivity, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email. We’re here to assist you and ensure a smooth experience.