Buying crypto on Binance.com using Niyo Global

Hi,
I’ve just discovered the Niyo community and thinking of getting the Niyo Global card. Just wanted to understand - can I use it for foreign currency purchases while being in India ?

Also is the Niyo global card accepted on Binance to buy crypto in foreign currencies - since Visa is accepted ?.

Would greatly appreciate if you guys could take the time to educate me on the same.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey @Baldbongboy! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Currently, the Niyo Global card doesn’t support transactions like buying foreign currency or crypto. We recommend using the Niyo Global card only for personal transactions but not for foreign exchange activities.

1 Like

The Niyo Global card is indeed a handy tool for foreign currency tarnsactions while you’re in India. You can use it to make purchases in foreign currencies with ease.

Regarding using it on Binance to buy crypto, since it’s a Visa card, it should generally be accepted. However, cryptocurrencies can sometimes have unique rules and regulations.
Also, you might want to explore additional tools like a cryptomixer. It can provide an extra layer of security and privacy when dealing with cryptocurrencies.