Account still not unblocked

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

Sorry missed your call. Please call

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha ,

Bank is asking me contact niyo global. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE CASE ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CHECK WITH THE CONCERNED LEGAL DEPARTMENT.

Hello, im facing the same issue all i have received is a acknowledgement number and it says “order from superintendent of police”. i have tried contacting the Hyderabad police but they aren’t helping me it’s been 2 months

Hi @Devang_Yadav, Regret the delay in response! Equitas bank has frozen some accounts where they found some unusual transactions. Unfortunately, we do not know what counts as unusual transactions. You may have received an email from the bank. The bank needs some information You need to reply to all the 6 questions and send the answer to selfservice@equitasbank.com For any further assistance kindly reach out from the Live chat support our team will be happy to assist you better.

Hi Wasim ,

Please provide me with the case acknowledgment number.The authorities are saying there is no case registered.
It just takes a couple of minutes to provide the case acknowledgment number.
Sbm bank is asking me to contact Niyo for these details.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Account blocked or frozen

Hi Wasim,

You haven’t replied yet.Please help me with the case acknowledgment number.It’s been more to an a month.

Hello @Steve1! As informed earlier, Your account has been FROZEN due to a Regulatory complaint. We request you to contact SBM Bank customer care at 1800 103 3817 and request the acknowledgment number. They should be able to assist you further on this. -WB

Hi Wasim,

The bank is asking me to contact Niyo global for the details and you are telling to ask the bank. This blame game has been going on for a month now.What is all this?

1 Like

Hi @Steve1, we request you to contact SBM Bank customer care at 1800 103 3817 and request the acknowledgment number. They should be able to assist you further on this.

1 Like

@Vinay_Bagri please help.

A post was merged into an existing topic: My account says frozen /blocked

Hi Manisha ,

The bank is asking me to contact Niyo global and you are asking me to contact the bank.

I don’t understand if it’s a business or a joke.
What kind of a customer service is this.The worst in the banking industry.

Hi @Steve1, regret the delay in response. We have made a note of your concern and awaiting an update from the bank. Once we have an update will keep you posted. Appreciate your patience in this matter. Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account frozen with no reason

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funds stuck in Niyo Global account. Frozen/Blocked - No help from customer support

Hi mera acount block hogaya hai vo unblock karana he

Mem mera account blocked hogya hai unblock karana he

Unblock karana he account

Hello sir my account has 100022658962 has been blocked from October 1 please help me phone number 8249837312
Mail id -patrodprakash@gmail.com