Which cities are being currently served for getting KYC done

I got a call from Niyo DCB team informing me that I’ll need to travel to another city to get the KYC done. I want to know the list of cities being served for getting KYC done for Niyo DCB global.

Hey there! Please find the below list of serviceable cities:
Bangalore
Hyderabad
Secunderabad
Chennai
Cochin
Kochi
Ernakulam
Pune
Nagpur
Indore
Mumbai
Navi Mumbai
Thane
Ahmedabad
Gandhinagar
Baroda
Vadodara
Jaipur
Chandigarh
Mohali
Delhi
New Delhi
Gurgaon
Gurugram
Faridabad
Noida
Ghaziabad
Gaziabad
Greater NOIDA
Kolkata
Howrah

2 Likes

Please add Guwahati . There should be at least one in north east don’t you think?

3 Likes

Hi @Apurba_Mandal Thank you for the suggestion. We will surely highlight this feedback to the concerned team.

1 Like

Please add Lucknow (U.P.) too. I think, It was there in the list earlier.
Adding the capital city of Uttar Pradesh will really help people get the card.
Thanks

Add madurai in tamilnadu or allow video kyc

@Niyo_Moderator

Many cities in this has taken down.

Hey Alan! We are trying our best in serving all the locations of the country & marching towards the same. You may see the enhancement in the list soon! VS

1 Like

Apart from city vise KYC you guys should start Video KYC as many banks and credit card issuer are doing…I just have done Video kyc for one credit card and it is the best I think so…

Hi #global moderator,
I am from Kolkata. I wish to travel Germany in next month and thinking of having your global card.
I see Howrah and Kolkata are the serviceable cities. want to know if these cities are serviceable or not now?
please respond to it at your earliest

Currently Kolkata is not serviceable, you have to travel to one of these cities below to get the KYC done:
New Delhi/NCR
Mumbai
Cochin
Bangalore
Hyderabad
Chennai

This is an earnest request to the Niyo Management, please bring back Niyo Global in Kolkata. I am from Kolkata too and including me, I know lot’s of people who’s waiting eagerly to grab this card once it’s available. It’s always not possible to travel to different metro cities to get the KYC done. Please start accepting video KYC if it’s possible.

1 Like

@Niyo_Moderator START SERVICES IN KOLKATA & HOWRAH.

WHY YOU ALL HAVE NOT INCLUDED KOLKATA AND HOWRAH ?? THIS IS VERY MUCH DISCRIMINATORY !! THERE ARE THOSAND OF INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FROM BENGAL ( KOLKATA AND HOWRAH ).

1 Like

When is it gonna be available in Bhubaneswar?