Stuck with wealth account

Got stucked with wealth account and i want nrml account for transactions so plz just look at this issue

Actually i want to create a nrml account for transactions.but my page got stucked in wealth account processing,i don’t want any investment account plzz look at this issue bec i have to travel in few days soo .
Ticket :1386044

Hey @Saru_Ramajali! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update on this from our team. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Hey @Deepak I’m also facing the same issue my account is on processing wealth account screen.my friend who opened the got verified that day itself and his account has been opened that very day . I’m facing this issue please help me opening my account as soon as possible so that I can enjoy the benifits of niyo global. I have completed all my documents verification and it’s all been approved and I still don’t know what’s the issue also tried contacting the customer care toll free number it’s saying the number is switched off that’s a bad experience for me as customer from your side . I have also mailed you the ticket id is 1385802. I kindly request you to solve this as soon as possible .

Thank you

Hi @Zamar_A, welcome to our community! thank you for the time over the call. As discussed I was able to answer all your queries. For any further assistance kindly reach out to global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Hi @Manisha_Radhakrishna thank you for the support that have received from your side. My issue with the account opening has solved and was able to successfully on-board :smile:.

Hi @Zamar_A, thank you for taking the time to review. We’re thrilled to have you on board with us.

I want to create normal account for transactions. But my page got stucked in wealth account please , look at this issue because I have to travel in few days so make it fast has you can.
Ticket # 1389848

1 Like

Hey @Deepak

I’m also facing the same issue my account is on processing wealth account screen. please help me opening my account as soon as possible. I have completed all my documents verification and it’s all been approved and I still don’t know what’s the issue also tried contacting the customer care toll free number it’s saying the number is switched off that’s a bad experience for me as customer from your side . I have also mailed you the ticket id is 1396350. I kindly request you to solve this as soon as possible .

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Shraddha_Habib @Prakathi_Ravi! We understand this has taken too long to resolve but we assure you that we are working diligently to solve the issue as soon as we can. We will let you know as soon as your account is created. We regret the delay caused and sincerely appreciate your patience. -WB

Hi Wasim

I shraddha habib,
Earlier it was showing that I was stucked in wealth account processing so I waited but now it’s showing that SDM account to unable to create so can I know that what the problem is creating while creating my account and that card is so urgent for me please help me with this.

Thank you
Your faithfully

1 Like