Regarding the same the approval of my global card is still in pending

Hi Niyo Global support Team,

I am not able to find any process email regarding the same the approval of my global card is still in pending state.its been more than 2 months since i have initiated the process.

Kindly let me know whats the update regarding the same.

And how long will it take for the completion of the process and grant of the card.

Regards

Md Zirgham Jamil

Hey @zirru_jamil! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo SBM is based on CKYC. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it showed that you have got an OTP Based e-KYC and the year of it is 2019. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal. Therefore, we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now.

We’d recommend you to try Niyo Global by DCB. To know more about it, you may visit our website here: https://www.goniyo.com/niyodcb/ The onboarding for Niyo DCB is an offline procedure. Currently, Niyo Global by DCB services is available in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad. If you are from any of these cities or planning to travel from any of these cities, please let us know and we’ll arrange for our sales team to reach out to you.

Regards,