Lounge access at New Delhi International Airport for International Lounge Access

It’s written in the list of participating lounges for New Delhi Plaza Premium Lounge
(International Departures) that its operating hours are 8:00 to 17:00. However, that lounge operates 24 hours. Why is it mentioned so on your pdf? I am talking about : https://in.review.visa.com/content/dam/VCOM/regional/ap/india/global-elements/documents/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf

Hi @Anand_Vaswani, welcome to our community!

Before getting this checked further, we would like to understand which terminal you’re referring to here.
As you might have observed in the PDF, the Plaza Premium Lounge(Domestic Departures) Terminal 2 operates 24 hours daily. Same way Plaza Premium Lounge (International and Domestic Departures) Terminal 3 operates 08:00 - 17:00 daily.

I am talking about International Departures i.e. Terminal 3. The Plaza Premium Lounge (International Departures) is operational 24*7. I want to understand why it’s written 08:00 to 17:00 in the pdf. I had a chat with your support and they mentioned I can access the Plaza Premium Lounge (International Departures) for whatever time they are operational. Is that correct or I can just access it between 08:00 - 17:00?

1 Like