I Need Your Help For Future Earning Plan But Smallest Investment

I Need Your Help For Future Earning Plan But Smallest Investment

Like A Salaried Person
Approx 15k to 20k Salary Base
so Please help me Best Of the best Plan and Any Idea

Hey @Sarfarazkhan . Firstly, welcome to Niyo Community. I’m glad that you brought this topic and happy because you’re trying to be future proof. Now look, investing and saving money are personal preferences. In the previous post as @Aswathy_Nambiar mentioned, the formula to save money should be “income - savings = expenditure”. And, I personally follow Jay Kapoor from youtube, here’s a link to one of his latest videos where he talks about how to invest and save money : https://youtu.be/ioR9QtasTUA

To help you more, here’s where I’ve invested,
“Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FoF Direct - growth”.
Personally, I believe Niyo Money in NiyoX is a good platform for investing. Since you’re a salaried person, going for SIP of atleast ₹5,000 to ₹7,000 shouldn’t hurt, but again your choice of how much you want to invest. Take into consideration of all the factors. If you’re young, and you live with your parents and your parents also earn, save/do SIP of ₹10,000 per month. Else, do an SIP in MF of atleast ₹5,000 per month for 15-20 years.

And also, seeing your salary being 20k, save a contingency/emergency fund of upto ₹2,00,000 in bank account and forget about it. It will really be handy when you’re in need of it.

P S:- I’M NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND READ ALL SCHEMES AND DOCUMENTS BEFORE INVESTING.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
Ashrith

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.