How to Order a Niyo Global Travel Card - Account creation

Hi @Nilanjan_Debsharma,

The SBM Debit card typically arrives within 3 business days for metro areas and 5 to 7 business days for non-metro areas, starting from the first business day after you place your order.

If it’s been longer than this and you haven’t received any updates, just let us know, and we’ll check on the status for you. Thanks for your understanding!

Issue resolved. KYC has completed. Thanks!!

2 Likes

It’s wonderful to hear that your KYC process has been successfully resolved. Thank you for being a part of the Niyo community!!

My e KYC was done successfully 10 days ago and since then the process is on creating your bank account.
The support teams has been of no help even after highlighting my concern every single day.
My flight is next week and I am yet to receive my card. Has anyone faced similar issues? If so could someone please help me to solve this issue.

1 Like

Hi @Adarsh_S_Kumar

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

On checking we see that the issue is already escalated to the team referring to the # 2447501. We will keep you updated on the progress of your escalation.

If you need any further assistance do reach us back and we’ll be happy to assist you further.

My name is naga Lakshmi . I want to apply for Niyo Global Debit and credit card but saying PIN not serviceable…pls assist in getting card

Hey @Naga_Lakshmi

We understand you’re encountering an issue with your SBM Bank card application through the Niyo Global app.

Depending on the bank’s policies, there may be some restrictions affecting the onboarding process. To provide you with similar benefits, we recommend considering the Niyo DCB account, which offers:

• Zero forex markup on all international transactions.

• Free international lounge access and ATM withdrawals*.

• Up to 8% p.a. with quarterly payouts on savings.

• Transparent and hassle-free banking tailored to your financial needs.

Thank you your understanding.

Iam fine Preeti please let me know to apply debit n credit cards for DCB

Hi @Naga_Lakshmi

To apply for the Niyo DCB debit card, please click on the following link:

https://niyoglobalone.page.link/dcb-resume-onboarding

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer the Niyo secured credit card partnered with SBM Bank at this time. A savings account is required to apply, but we are unable to create one due to your pincode being unserviceable.

Currently, we are not providing the DCB credit card, but we will notify you if this option becomes available in the future.

1 Like

Hello @Adarsh_S_Kumar,

We are happy to inform you that your VKYC is successful and your DCB account is created. Feel free to reach out to us for any further assistance via the live chat feature in the app or here. We’ll be happy to assist further.

Thank you!!

1 Like

I wanted to apply for niyo global dcb debit card. While kyc I have entered the name wrongly by mistake so it asks me to visit nearby dcb bank for account opening. Is there any other way to start kyc from beginning or reset the niyo global dcb card application process in the app itself?

Hi @ABIMANYU_M,

Could you please share an error screen recording from your Niyo application with us at global@goniyo.com, along with a brief description of your concern? This will help us review the issue with the concerned team and check if there’s any solution we can provide from our end.

Appreciate your understanding on this.

I’m unable to complete the KYC for Niyo global SBM debit card. When I initiate a Video call for KYC it says “ Something went wrong , please try again”

Hi @karthick_Dhinakaran

This issue might be due to server load or a high volume of customers trying to access the service simultaneously. We suggest trying again during off-peak hours, typically between 3 PM and 5 PM. If you continue to experience any errors, please contact us at onb-global@goniyo.com, and we’ll be happy to assist you further. Thank you!

I’m still facing the same issue.

Hey @karthick_Dhinakaran

Do not worry, we’ll look into this on priority. Request you to please share with us the error screen recording at onb-global@goniyo.com so we can further escalate it to the relevant team for quick resolution.

I cant enter the city under the lcoation for the card to be delivered.
Tried many times help what to do

Hi @Mullah_Abdul_khadeer,

To help resolve the issue with your card order, please try clearing your cache, reinstalling the app, and then re-entering your address. If the problem persists, could you please send us a screen recording of the error to global.escalation@goniyo.com? This will help us investigate the issue thoroughly and assist you more effectively.

Thank you for your understanding!

I have tried to create my Niyo global SBM account on 30/08/2024 and also had a KYC through video call via SBM agent and she told me that your KYC has been verified. But till now it’s been approx 24 hrs but my account is not created so what’s the problem with niyo why they are taking such a long time

Hey @Vishnu_Singh_Tomar,

No worries—we’re here to help you every step of the way! Please send us a direct message with your registered mobile number, or drop us an email at global.escalation@goniyo.com from your registered email address. We’ll check into this and assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding!